Join us this Saturday, October 23 for Customer Appreciation Day! All are invited to join us at our farm for fall activities, great music, party games, and delicious grilled meats sourced from our butcher shop – Skillman Farm Market & Butcher Shop.
When: Saturday, October 23rd 2021*
*rain date October 24th
Time: Event starts at 11:00am & ends at 3:00pm, the butcher shop is still open regular hours 9:30am-3:00pm
Place: Address: 1932 Route 206 Skillman NJ, 08558
Parking: Along lining of driveway/ designated field
No entrance charge, just enjoy!
● Pony rides: with a staff member to assist guests with riding safely and correctly*
● Wagon rides to see the animals and view the farm*
● Petting Zoo
● Party Games
● Pumpkin picking
● Face painting
● Live Music starts @ 12pm
* Pony and Wagon Ride Waiver must be filled out in advance. This waiver is mandatory for everyone, adults included. Fill yours out now and for your chance to enter to win a $50 Skillman Farm Market and Butcher Shop gift certificate by using this link: https://bit.ly/3o2OtTa
● We will be grilling SFM burgers, hot dogs, smoked products & house made sausages! We will also have a pig roast! Water bottles will also be provided
● Hand sanitizing stations
● Cleaning staff wiping and sanitizing bathrooms and surfaces
● Social distancing will be practiced throughout the farm, we ask you to practice as well
● You are encouraged to bring a mask if you are unvaccinated, we ask that if you were in contact with someone positive for COVID in the past two weeks or traveled out of state, to please stay home.
WE ASK OUR VISITORS TO REMAIN IN CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY RELATED AREAS ONLY, NOT TO TOUCH ANY OF THE PRIVATE MACHINERY OR BUILDINGS/RESIDENTIAL HOUSE NOT USED FOR THE FEST.
The staff of Simply Grazin’ LLC (NJ & NY) as well as Skillman Farm Market & Butcher Shop want to truly thank all of our customers for your continued support and appreciation. We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions or concerns regarding the event feel free to send me an email!
Stacie Faille, Skillman Farm Market & Butcher Shop Manager