It’s time to go beyond carving pumpkins and handing out Halloween candy! Add some flavor to your Halloween traditions by celebrating with a ghoulishly fun Halloween dinner. We’ve searched the internet and here are 30 of our favorite family-friendly Halloween dinner ideas.
We’ve included links to appetizer recipes, main dish recipes, and dessert recipes. Some are a bit frightful, while others are cute and delightful.
Start off the night with some Pumpkin Deviled Eggs or Creepy Pigs in a Blanket. Try out the Monster Wraps or Halloween Feet Loaf for your main course. And, end your meal with a Halloween dessert or two! You’ll be full of Halloween spirit by the time dinner is done.
Take your pick, or make it all! Get the kids involved and have fun creeping out your friends and family with these Halloween-themed dishes.
Halloween Appetizer Ideas:
- Creepy Pigs in a Blanket– Guests will love eating these baked cocktail franks wrapped in pie crust strips, with a sliced almond toenail inserted into one end of the digit. Serve with blood-red ketchup for dipping. Grab some all beef or beef and pork hot dogs from us!
- Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs – Who knew pumpkin was for more than just pies?! These eggs are crazy good!
- Bite-Size Eyeballs– These cheesy puff pastries, which only call for four ingredients, will be gone in the blink of an eye.
- Spider Web Taco Dip – This fun twist on a family-favorite dip will have everyone digging in! Grab some of our 100% grass-fed ground beef to make this dip extra delicious.
- Hot Dog Mummies with Honey Mustard Dip– These flaky mummy sandwiches are instant party hits! The accompanying mustard dip adds just the right kick. Grab some all beef or beef and pork hot dogs from us!
- Wicked Guacamole Witch– Turn your guacamole into a wicked witch!
- Spooky Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl Cauldron– Impress guests with this crafty Halloween appetizer, which cleverly transforms pumpernickel bread, breadsticks, and cream cheese into a basket, then fills it with a super-simple creamy spinach dip.
- Skeleton Veggie Tray– After you’ve indulged in your Halloween candy, you might be in the mood for something a bit more nutritious. This spread is so cute, it might even get the kids eating their vegetables.
- Witch’s Broomstick Snacks– These easy-to-assemble snacks will be a hit this Halloween. Simply cut string cheese sticks, insert a pretzel stick in the uncut ends, and bind with a chive.
- Buffalo Meatball Pumpkins– These bite-size snacks are smothered in a tangy topping of buffalo sauce, pumpkin puree, and ranch dressing. Grab some of our 100% grass-fed ground beef to make your meatballs.
Halloween Main Meal Ideas:
- Eyeball Pasta– On Halloween, meatballs = monster eyeballs.
- Halloween Feet Loaf Recipe – Meatloaf…feet loaf…I love it! Super easy to put together and then you just let it bake!
- Healthy Halloween Pasta Salad – Serve this pasta salad up with your favorite meal for some Halloween fun!
- Monster Wraps– Your dinner will be a graveyard smash with these tasty bites. And, they are customizable, so even picky eaters will be pleased!
- Spooky Shepherd’s Pie – Spectral ghosts on top of this easy comfort food is a great way to add Halloween flare to your meal!
- Toxic Waste Mac and Cheese – Every kids favorite meal made into a gross Halloween recipe they’ll adore!
- Pennywise Pizza – Terrify your friends, neighbors and nearly anyone else with this vegetable pizza made to look like IT’s Pennywise the clown.
- Halloween Black Bat Wings– Perfect for a Halloween party, these spooky little morsels will have everyone talking, doing double takes, and taking doubles! Looks can be deceiving as they taste absolutely delicious and disappear quickly! Get some of our pasture raised chicken wings today!
- Monster Meatball Sliders– One bite into these scary sliders and you’ll be hooked. They’re bound to fly right off the plate. Grab some of our 100% grass-fed ground beef to make these meatball sliders.
- Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers– Edible Jack-O-Lanterns FTW!
Halloween Dessert Ideas:
- Candy Corn Cobs- Their eyes will be deceived with these candy corn cobs!!
- Jack-O-Lantern Rice Krispie Treats– Pumpkin carving skills taken to the next level!
- Mummy Pops– Here’s how to turn a classic Nutter Butter into one very spooky treat.
- Frankenstein Cake- Make these monstrous cinnamon swirl cakes come to life with food coloring in the cream cheese frosting and creepy candy decorations.
- Boo-scotti– Get some help from your kids when party prep mode is in full swing to make these boo-tifully decorated cookies.
- Ghost S’mores Dip– Everyone will love this spooky Halloween treat!
- Peanut Butter Monster Munch Halloween Party Mix– Customize this Halloween treat by mixing in your favorite festive candies.
- Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts– With all the candy being eaten, everyone could use a healthy snack—especially when it’s this cute!
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread– Wondering how to use up all the apples from last weekend’s apple picking adventure? This sweet cream cheese spread couldn’t be simpler.
- Candy Corn Jello Cups– Halloween candy corn Jello cups are a fantastic way to celebrate the beautiful, vibrant colors of the season.